BEST Bitcoin cloud mining Sites 2018
Do you want to join the best Bitcoin cloud mining sites? Below is a list of the most trusted cloud mining services so you can be profitable!
MinerGate is one of the best bitcoin cloud mining services on the market. Minergate has 2 types of miners: GUI and console. They are available on Windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac and Ubuntu. Also there is admin version for Windows. Admin edition miner allows to launch application on several computers in background mode.
- Block Explorer (Litecoin, Bytecoin, Monero, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, duckNote, MonetaVerde, Aeon, Dashcoin, Boolberry)
- Mining profitability calculator (Bitcoin, Litecoin and CryptoNote based currencies)
- Charts – difficulty, network hashrate, coins in circulation, block reward
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Direct transfers to exchange
- Network Fee can be set manually
- 24/7 support
- Affiliate program up to 0.75% from referrer’s profit.
Minergate Cloud Mining Video Review
Is Minergate the best cloud mining service? Also, Is it safe to mine on their site? We know you have questions about Minergate mining and this video review covers everything you need to know to make a sound decision when it comes to choosing a cloud mining service that fits your needs.
Hashflare cloud mining offers a unique option for mining with a low cost of entry as well as minimal risk and expense, which is opposite to traditional models of mining that involve procurement, maintenance and configuration of highly specialized mining hardware.
- Instant Mining and Payouts: HashFlare’s mining starts immediately after payment is confirmed. The first payouts occur within 24 hours.
- Unlimited Term Contract: There is no time limit and no expiry date. You can use the HashFlare system for as long as you like. However, some of the altcoin contracts come with 1 year contracts. It’s also important to note that your contract is only valid for as long as the mining operation is profitable.
- Instant Withdrawals: You can receive your money instantly after withdrawal.
- Detailed Statistics: You can view all mining information in real-time, at any point from any location.
- Pool Allocation: You can decide which pools to dedicate your hashrate to. Users are encouraged to find the most profitable combination.
- Fixed Fees: There are no hidden fees or commissions on HashFlare. Every single transaction is visible to you.
Their services allow customers to purchase mining contracts, which allow them to mine Bitcoin and altcoin through a cloud-based computer network. Their mining farms are based in Iceland, Canada, and Bosnia.
Genesis Mining offers scrypt and sha256 mining. Coins that can be mined (directly or indirectly by auto-conversion) include inter-alia: